LED Light Therapy (Light Emitting Diode) are wavelengths that are able to pass through tissue up to 1 inch deep. LED was first developed by NASA and has a beneficial effect on skin cells. The benefits of LED on skin have been carefully studied in many published reports since 1987 and are now being introduced in day spas and medical spas to treat a variety of skincare concerns.
This pain-less and relaxing therapy is included in all of Blooming Moon’s Advanced Facials to target your skin care concerns. LED light therapy is a preventative treatment that will enhance your skin naturally without injections, fillers and face-lifts. Blooming Moon’s highly trained estheticians will choose the color of light based on your skin care concerns to provide you with the best results possible. You feel nothing throughout the facial, while the LED lights do their magic!
- boosts collagen, elastin, prompts cellular repair -due to the ATP production (cellular energy) which increases DNA & RNA activity
- Increases circulation –all creating a more vibrant and youthful complexion.
- Decreases deeper lines and wrinkles, scarring, promoting a more even skin tone, and burning fat.
YELLOW LIGHT Therapy for Reduces Redness, Swelling & Inflammation
- Rosacea and treating burns such as sunburns.
- stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin and is effective in treating abnormal pigmentation(hypo and hyper), improving lymphatic function, and stimulating circulation.
ORANGE LIGHT Therapy to revitalize the skin
- bring glow to dull complexions—great for a special occasion.
- Treats HYPO & HYPER- Pigmentation
GREEN LIGHT Therapy for Hyperpigmentation, Sun Spots & Inflammation
Green light targets melanocytes, melanin-producing cells located in the bottom layer of the skin’s epidermis.
- Inhibits the production of excess melanin, prevents it from traveling to the skin’s surface, and breaks up melanin clusters to diminish existing discoloration.
- Reduces blackheads & effective for sebaceous cysts.
- Calming & anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the surface of the skin.
- Treats dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and sun spots, even sagging breasts.
BLUE LIGHT Therapy for Acne
Blue light target the strain of bacteria that plays a pivotal role in causing acne for many people. The light causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill P. acnes (Propionibacterium acnes) bacteria without damaging healthy skin.
- Demonstrated effective in destroying levels of acne-causing bacteria; best for mild to moderate inflammatory acne. LED treatments are not effective for cystic acne, blackheads, or whiteheads (milia).
- Purify the skin
- Stabilize oil glands and sooth inflammation.
- Reduces sagging skin—jowls
PURPLE LIGHT Therapy for Cell Regeneration.
It increases the telomeres of DNA in the cell to essentially bring it back to a stem cell-like (brand new cell) state so that it can divide and create new cells. Telomeres are like the plastic end of a shoelace. They keep the ends of chromosomes from fusing together and corrupt the cell’s blueprint—causing cell death, cancer or malfunction.
CYAN LIGHT for Inflammation, Calming, Healing & Reducing Size of Swollen Capillaries.
WHITE LIGHT for Calming & Healing
Lowest wavelength, and heals wounds, acne, rosacea, wrinkles, abnormal pigmentation, sagging skin, dilated capillaries, and regulating mood and well being.
LED Facials are relaxing–pain-free, require no downtime and safe to have done when pregnant or breastfeeding. For best results; 6 treatments a week or 3 treatments a week for two consecutive weeks.
CALL TO RESERVE YOUR FACIAL TODAY! 971.279.2757